Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Updated Webquills.net with tasty links

Man, those round tuits are really hard to come by.

Nearly a month ago, I started working on a system to incorporate my Delicious bookmarks into my web site. I spend a lot of effort sifting through web development articles and writing descriptions of them to go into my bookmarks. I've always thought it was a good idea to recycle that content for use on my web sites. Unfortunately, I ran out of time before I got the polish on my integration.

Tonight I finally found the extra hour I needed to get the software tested and integrated in the site. So now when you visit the Webquills.net home page, you'll see not only my articles, but also articles from around the web that I think are worth reading.

If I can find any more of those tuits, I'll write up an article about the software for Webquills.

No comments: